Express The Angel
The AngelLinksFanficsEntries

________________________________________________________________________________________
Thursday, January 26, 2012 | 7:59 PM | 0 Alien
It's B.N.B, guys!

Wait, wait, wait! Who am I? Oh yeah, I forgot to introduce myself. 

Hi, my name is....... Just call me Miss Angel, okay? You don't have to know my real name. It's secret! Hushh... 
So, let's just stop with the introduction, shall we? If you wanna know more about me, click the 'owner' button above.

BACK TO THE TOPIC!

What is B.N.B? Well, that means....

BRAND NEW BLOG !

You see, I've 4 blogs now. The other 3? I think I'm going to delete them but.... I won't! Cause.... no reasons x.x ~

I just read my sister's blog a few hours ago and I was like....

"God, I wanna make a new blog!"

And then, I just created this blog. Sorry if it's not pretty but I guess it's okay? 

About this blog.... I'm gonna put everything. Okay, I mean it! EVERYTHING in this blog except for the really really really personal thing! 

And the language... I can't decide whether to write in English or Malay.... Someone, help me?

FUTURE


_______________________________________
Bubblehye


Assalamualaikum! Greetings, aliens from Saturn! You've stepped into BDA's world. Accept me for who I am or just get out of here. I don't bite.
Blue Diamond Angel



Reminiscing those moments when we were all together as one big family
_______________________________________
Say YO


_______________________________________
Sing With Me




_______________________________________
Big Claps

Basecode : Ana Min- Ji
Template : Sya Syahirah
Header : OneWifey
Tutorial : OneWifey
BestView : Google