Express The Angel
The AngelLinksFanficsEntries

________________________________________________________________________________________
Friday, January 27, 2012 | 1:05 AM | 0 Alien
Yesterday mor-
Omo! I forgot to say hi. 

Hi and assalammualaikum everyone!


B.A.P

Yesterday morning, B.A.P. released their first music video! At first, I didn't feel like watching the music video but after I read the comments, my heart told my mind to watch it and I watched it. 

Before I watch it : Is it really cool?

When I was watching it : WOW!

After I watched it : This is really really great! Gotta download it now!

Well, I really love the rap parts and the chorus! ♫ Warrior Warrior 


Not to forget, Zelo is so cute! He is only 16 years old - same age as my sister and HaYoung!

Why do Korean Idols have to be so young? I envy them!

I give the MV 5 stars !



Dal Shabet

Dal Shabet just released their MV for Hit U! It's a great song! But I don't really like the fact that Jiyul has more part than AhYoung! Seri's voice is so great! I like it!

The MV is great too but I prefer B.A.P's MV! Not because they are guys and Zelo is cute but because their MV is just too AMAZING! 

The pink blood is cute! He3x... I don't really like pink but I guess my life is pink? My phone is pink, my bed sheet is pink, my bag is pink, my blog is pink and my cheeks are pink. Oh I wish they are all blue except for my cheeks! He3x... 

I give the MV 3 1/2 stars !



p/s: When will Boyfriend and Infinite make their comeback?! I miss my L and Kwangmin!

PAST FUTURE


_______________________________________
Bubblehye


Assalamualaikum! Greetings, aliens from Saturn! You've stepped into BDA's world. Accept me for who I am or just get out of here. I don't bite.
Blue Diamond Angel



Reminiscing those moments when we were all together as one big family
_______________________________________
Say YO


_______________________________________
Sing With Me




_______________________________________
Big Claps

Basecode : Ana Min- Ji
Template : Sya Syahirah
Header : OneWifey
Tutorial : OneWifey
BestView : Google