Friday, January 27, 2012 | 11:03 PM | 0 Alien
1. Last hug: My blankie.
2. Last phone call: Er... A friend.
3. Last text message: A friend.
4. Last song you heard: Hit U - Dal shabet *still listening to it*
5. Last time you cried: ?Yesterday
HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Dated someone twice: Nope.
7. Been cheated on: Nope.
8. Kissed someone & regretted it: ... Have I even kiss someone before?
9. Lost someone special: My grandpa.
10. Been depressed: Dunno ~
11. Been drunk and threw up: NEVER !
LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
12: Black
13: Purple
14: Blue
THIS YEAR HAVE YOU:
15. Made a new friend: Yup.
16. Fallen out of love: Bwoh?
17. Laughed until you cried: Nop
18. Met someone who changed you: I'm still me.
19. Found out who your true friends were: Yup.
20. Found out someone was talking about you: Molla.
21. Kissed anyone on your friend's list: No?
YOUR LIFE.
22.How many people on your friends list do you know in real life: MANY~
23. How many kids do you want: 2 or 4~
24. Do you have any pets: NONE
25. Do you want to change your name: NEVER ! The meaning of my name is great!
26. What did you do for your last birthday: Crying T.T4. Last song you heard: Hit U - Dal shabet *still listening to it*
5. Last time you cried: ?Yesterday
HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Dated someone twice: Nope.
7. Been cheated on: Nope.
8. Kissed someone & regretted it: ... Have I even kiss someone before?
9. Lost someone special: My grandpa.
10. Been depressed: Dunno ~
11. Been drunk and threw up: NEVER !
LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
12: Black
13: Purple
14: Blue
THIS YEAR HAVE YOU:
15. Made a new friend: Yup.
16. Fallen out of love: Bwoh?
17. Laughed until you cried: Nop
18. Met someone who changed you: I'm still me.
19. Found out who your true friends were: Yup.
20. Found out someone was talking about you: Molla.
21. Kissed anyone on your friend's list: No?
YOUR LIFE.
22.How many people on your friends list do you know in real life: MANY~
23. How many kids do you want: 2 or 4~
24. Do you have any pets: NONE
25. Do you want to change your name: NEVER ! The meaning of my name is great!
27. What time did you wake up today: 5 a.m. something... And fell asleep again. *Those who knows why... SHHH*
28. What were you doing at midnight last night: Doing homework!
29. Name something you cannot wait for: SCHOOL HOLIDAYS & RAYA! Nak duitt ~
30. Last thing you had to drink: Water.
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: I wish I live in Korea just to meet my bias.
32. What are you listening to rite now: Hit U - Dal Shabet
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: The cat on iPad? Many times XP
34. Who's getting on your nerves right now: No one.
35. Most visited webpage: AFF, Facebook, Youtube, Blog
36. What’s your real name: A.S.A.F. Just call me Miss Angel!
37. Nicknames: Mysterious girl, ustazah, budak baik and many more~
38. Relationship Status: Single.
40. Male or female: Female
44. Write w/e you want here: Myungsoo, I wanna be ur wife! XD
45. Tall or short: Short. :(
46. Height: 148-150 cm. T.T
47. Do you have a crush on someone: Nope. Does idol count? Myungsoo lha!
48. What do you like about yourself: My eyes. *glare like Myungsoo*
49. Piercings: Ears
50. Tattoos: No
51. Righty or lefty: No! I just stated it!
FIRSTS:
53. First piercing: Ears on 1st May 2011 !
54. First best friend: My cousin? AMAD! He's my best friend! Siti Sarah.
55.First sport you joined: ???????
56. First vacation: I don't know...
RIGHT NOW:
59. Eating: Nothing.
60. Drinking: ...
61. I'm about to: Finish this survey.
62. Listening to: B1A4 - Blink Girl. Oppsss... Typing error! Bling Girl!
63. Waiting for: Tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow.
YOUR FUTURE:
64. Want kids: Maybe???
65. Get married: With L? YES!
66. Career: Accountant? Businesswoman? Maybe novelist!
WHICH IS BETTER:
67. Lips or eyes: Eyes.
68. Hugs or kisses: Hugs.
69. Shorter or taller: Taller? Wait what are we talking about?!
70. Older or Younger: Younger.
71. Romantic or spontaneous: Spontaneous. I don't like to get goosebumps...
72. Nice stomach or nice arms: ... Er... Seriously what are we talking about? I'll go with nice stomach...
73. Sensitive or loud: Loud. It'll prove that that person is dumb and easy to control. Wait! SENSITIVE! *We're talking about guys, right?* But sometimes, if he/she is too sensitive, I'll just give them a punch in the face! *kidding*
74. Hook-up or relationship: How about none?
HAVE YOU EVER:
76. Kissed a stranger: No.
78. Lost glasses/contacts: Nope.
80. Broken someone's heart: Molla. Is asking the person if its a joke breaking his heart? o.o
82. Been arrested: *Underaged here* Come at me bro!
83. Turned someone down: Definitely? LIKE A BOSS.
84. Cried when someone die: Well... It depends. :)
85. Fallen for a friend: Nope.
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself: More than I believe in some of those people. *rolls eyes*
87. Miracles: Sometimes.
88. Love at first sight: Ha. Ha. Ha. *laughing sarcastically*
89. Heaven: Yeah.
91. Kiss on the first date: Never! I won't go on a date!
92. Angels: Malaikat, yes!
ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
94. Had more than 1 boyfriend at a time: You mean the boyband? -I am your boyfriend~ e e e~ You're only boyfriend~ e e e~-
95. Did you sing today: *nods silently*
96. Ever cheated on somebody: No.
97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go? To the time when I was about to born, fix myself in korea.
98. The moment you would choose: ?????????
28. What were you doing at midnight last night: Doing homework!
29. Name something you cannot wait for: SCHOOL HOLIDAYS & RAYA! Nak duitt ~
30. Last thing you had to drink: Water.
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: I wish I live in Korea just to meet my bias.
32. What are you listening to rite now: Hit U - Dal Shabet
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: The cat on iPad? Many times XP
34. Who's getting on your nerves right now: No one.
35. Most visited webpage: AFF, Facebook, Youtube, Blog
36. What’s your real name: A.S.A.F. Just call me Miss Angel!
37. Nicknames: Mysterious girl, ustazah, budak baik and many more~
38. Relationship Status: Single.
40. Male or female: Female
44. Write w/e you want here: Myungsoo, I wanna be ur wife! XD
45. Tall or short: Short. :(
46. Height: 148-150 cm. T.T
47. Do you have a crush on someone: Nope. Does idol count? Myungsoo lha!
48. What do you like about yourself: My eyes. *glare like Myungsoo*
49. Piercings: Ears
50. Tattoos: No
51. Righty or lefty: No! I just stated it!
FIRSTS:
53. First piercing: Ears on 1st May 2011 !
54. First best friend: My cousin? AMAD! He's my best friend! Siti Sarah.
55.First sport you joined: ???????
56. First vacation: I don't know...
RIGHT NOW:
59. Eating: Nothing.
60. Drinking: ...
61. I'm about to: Finish this survey.
62. Listening to: B1A4 - Blink Girl. Oppsss... Typing error! Bling Girl!
63. Waiting for: Tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow.
YOUR FUTURE:
64. Want kids: Maybe???
65. Get married: With L? YES!
66. Career: Accountant? Businesswoman? Maybe novelist!
WHICH IS BETTER:
67. Lips or eyes: Eyes.
68. Hugs or kisses: Hugs.
69. Shorter or taller: Taller? Wait what are we talking about?!
70. Older or Younger: Younger.
71. Romantic or spontaneous: Spontaneous. I don't like to get goosebumps...
72. Nice stomach or nice arms: ... Er... Seriously what are we talking about? I'll go with nice stomach...
73. Sensitive or loud: Loud. It'll prove that that person is dumb and easy to control. Wait! SENSITIVE! *We're talking about guys, right?* But sometimes, if he/she is too sensitive, I'll just give them a punch in the face! *kidding*
74. Hook-up or relationship: How about none?
HAVE YOU EVER:
76. Kissed a stranger: No.
78. Lost glasses/contacts: Nope.
80. Broken someone's heart: Molla. Is asking the person if its a joke breaking his heart? o.o
82. Been arrested: *Underaged here* Come at me bro!
83. Turned someone down: Definitely? LIKE A BOSS.
84. Cried when someone die: Well... It depends. :)
85. Fallen for a friend: Nope.
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself: More than I believe in some of those people. *rolls eyes*
87. Miracles: Sometimes.
88. Love at first sight: Ha. Ha. Ha. *laughing sarcastically*
89. Heaven: Yeah.
91. Kiss on the first date: Never! I won't go on a date!
92. Angels: Malaikat, yes!
ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
94. Had more than 1 boyfriend at a time: You mean the boyband? -I am your boyfriend~ e e e~ You're only boyfriend~ e e e~-
95. Did you sing today: *nods silently*
96. Ever cheated on somebody: No.
97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go? To the time when I was about to born, fix myself in korea.
98. The moment you would choose: ?????????


