Express The Angel
The AngelLinksFanficsEntries

________________________________________________________________________________________
Friday, January 27, 2012 | 10:05 PM | 0 Alien

40 Secrets About Yourself
Be HONEST no matter what.
(I guess...?)


1. What is your natural hair colour?
Black? Dark brown actually. :) 

2. Where was your profile picture taken?
...... Computer

3. What's your middle name?
Its called ............... Angelina . HAHAHA XD

5. Honestly, does your crush like you back?
Crush? Hadn't had one. 

6. What is your current mood?
LALALALALALA ~

7.What color underwear are you wearing?
U really want me to curse you??!!!! 

8. What makes you happy?
L ~

9. What’s the last thing you bought?
Headphones!

10. If you could go back in time, and change something about yourself what would it be?
Well... I would change... I don't know, make myself a queen? Lol! Just kidding. ;D

11. If you MUST be an animal for ONE day- what would it be?
CAT?

12. Ever had a near death experience?
... You mean that scary moment when I nearly fell off the stairs? When its like... One step to the ground? 

13. Something you do a lot?
Listen to music ! Hit U , Hit U !

14. What's the name of the song stuck in your head right now?
Hit U by Dal Shabet .
Sorry sorry blablablah .. Dirty dirty blablablah

15. Since when did you start liking your crush? Be Honest.
Told you I don't have a crush. 

16. Name someone with the same birthday as you?
Jihae of Girl's Day. Is this her name? I don't remember ~ LALALALA

17. When was the last time you cried?
Yesterday ! WAAAAAAA

18. Have you ever sang in front of a large audience?
Nope. Well I sang in a karaoke box!

19. If you could have one super power what would it be?
One super power that includes all powers available. 

20. What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
Eyes. If his eyes pisses me off, then goodbye. 

21. What do you usually order from Starbucks?

22. What’s your biggest secret?
Asking for my biggest secret is like asking for a death wish. Do you want to die? 

23. What's your favorite color?
Myungsoo's favorite color - BLACK & BLUE ! Does he like blue? If he doesn't then, it's okay. Kwangmin loves blue!

24. When was the last time you lied?
When was the last time I said the truth? 

25. Do you still watch kiddy movies or TV shows?
Hit U hit U ~

27. What are you eating or drinking at the moment?
.

28. Do you speak any other language?
Malay, Indonesian, Arabic, Korean ~

29. What's your favorite smell?
The smell of dish washer liquid. I'm crazy x.x

30. If you could describe life in one word what would it be?
Blank.
It depends on what color would you want to add on to make your own world. While mine's tainted black. Lmao. My life is black alright. 'cause I'm a boring person. 

31. When was the last time you gave/received a hug?
Last year from Qistina. Oh I miss her!!!

32. Have you ever been kissed in the rain?
Not in a million years ~

33. What are you thinking about right now ?
HOMEWORK!
34. What should you be doing ?
Dong homework

35. What was the last thing that made you upset?
My mom thought that I......... *secret*

37. Do you like working in the yard?
What's a yard. It's never in my mind map. 

38. If you could have any last name in the world, what would you want?
Kim. Still Kim. Then I can have: 
Kim Taeyeon as my unnie. 

Kim Sunggyu as my annoying naggy oppa. 

AND

Kim Myungsoo as my silent, I-am-too-hot-to-speak husband... WHO LOVES BLACK. *Ilubpeoplewholubblackinsteadofpink* 


39. Name 5 things in your closet.
Clothes, jeans, uniforms, socks, scarf.

40. Do you act different around your crush?
I don't have crushes. Do you get me or do you not get me? 

PAST FUTURE


_______________________________________
Bubblehye


Assalamualaikum! Greetings, aliens from Saturn! You've stepped into BDA's world. Accept me for who I am or just get out of here. I don't bite.
Blue Diamond Angel



Reminiscing those moments when we were all together as one big family
_______________________________________
Say YO


_______________________________________
Sing With Me




_______________________________________
Big Claps

Basecode : Ana Min- Ji
Template : Sya Syahirah
Header : OneWifey
Tutorial : OneWifey
BestView : Google