Express The Angel
The AngelLinksFanficsEntries

________________________________________________________________________________________
Friday, January 27, 2012 | 10:23 PM | 0 Alien

01. First Korean group you heard?  Super Junior, Shinee & Kara

02. Who's the most recent Korean group you've heard? Boyfriend, Infinite, SNSD

03. Who's your favorite Korean group? INFINITE, Boyfriend

04. Name 6 other Bands you like: INFINITE, Boyfriend, B.A.P., T-ara, SNSD, B2ST

05. Are you a fangirl/boy? Fangirl~ =)

06. If yes, of who? Of all. LOLz I'm a fangirl of INFINITE (Inspirit) , Boyfriend (bestfriend) , A+ and more ~ Don't have tome to list them all !

07. Do you learn the dances? Sure I did. SNSD's Run Devil Run, Hoot, Genie, Gee, Into the new world, the boys & Mr. Taxi. Infinite's Paradise. Boyfriend's I'll Be There (still trying). KARA's Lupin, Jumping, Step, Winter Magic & what's the name of that song? Don't remember! Jet coaster love? Molla ~
B2ST's fiction! Shinee's lucifer and hello. F(x)'s Hot summer, Nu ABO, Pinocchio & La chata. 2PM's I'll be back. T-ara's cry cry, lovey dovey, time to love & roly poly. 
And more ~

08. Do you like Super Junior? I love Super Junior.

09. What's your favourite SuJu song? S.E.O.U.L ft. SNSD . The others? Not really~ LALALA

10. Do you like hip hop groups or non-hip hop? Anything as long as they have awesome dance people and awesome vocals. =D 

11. What's the first Korean song you heard? Sorry sorry, then ring ding dong xD 

12. What's the last song you heard? B.A.P's Warrior and still listening to it!

13. Have you ever been to any Korean concerts? ... Your question just stabbed through my heart. /You're my heart~breaker~ (GD-Heartbreaker) 

14. What would you do if you saw any Korean idol walking down the street in your town? Aw come on, everyone has a life to go on... So have I. /smirk/ You know my answer right?... Right~? 

15. Which K-Idol are you most in love/lust with? L and Kwangmin and Donghyun and more ~ 

16. Which three idols would you most love to meet in person (Dead or alive)? L , Kwangmin, Donghyun ...

17. Three things you would like to say to/ask them? For an autograph or maybe a friendly handshake. /aw come on, I'm respecting ma idols here/

19. Which three Korean songs do you constantly replay? Warrior and Hit U and News ~ But these songs will be replaced after a few days !

20. Do you have any idols as your background? L!

21. Which idol would you most like to get fashion/makeup advice from? Key Key Key! SHINee's Key!!! Or Jessica ;)

22. Do you read K-Idol fan fiction? Yup.

23. What is your favourite K-Idol related dream? I went on date with Jo Twins at the amusement park! *blushing*

24. How many Korean MP3s do you have? hmmmm....

25. And, finally, if you could sleep with any three idols, who would they be? This answer should be girls. He2x... You know my answer...
1) Jessica Unnie!
2) Nicole Unnie!
3) Hwayoung Unnie!

PAST FUTURE


_______________________________________
Bubblehye


Assalamualaikum! Greetings, aliens from Saturn! You've stepped into BDA's world. Accept me for who I am or just get out of here. I don't bite.
Blue Diamond Angel



Reminiscing those moments when we were all together as one big family
_______________________________________
Say YO


_______________________________________
Sing With Me




_______________________________________
Big Claps

Basecode : Ana Min- Ji
Template : Sya Syahirah
Header : OneWifey
Tutorial : OneWifey
BestView : Google